Traits of being Mentally Strong
So I am almost done with the second week of off season training with my new coaches and training group. I won’t lie. These work outs have been HARD. Like, really really hard. Like I can’t believe I’m not in the hospital hard…
But that means that hopefully the upcoming season will be really good! Which is awesome.
So unfortunately I haven’t been updating as much as I like, because along with my physical body, my brain is kind of exhausted too.
My coach sent us an email recently that I think is very simple but really powerful so I wanted to share it with the masses. This can apply to anything in anyone’s life which is pretty cool.
18 Things Mentally Strong People Do:
1. They move on
2. They keep control
3. They embrace change
4. They stay happy
5. They are kind
6. They are willing to take calculated risks
7. They invest their energy in the present
8. They accept full responsibility for their past behavior
9. They celebrate other people’s successes
10. They are willing to fail
11. They enjoy their time alone
12. They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits
13. They have staying power
14. They evaluate their core beliefs
15. They expend their mental energy wisely
16. They think productively
17. They tolerate discomfort
18. They reflect on their progress